Friday, October 3, 2008

I feel like doing a kind of "dear diary" entry today. What a day - I filed my story for the November Episcopal Life about environmental education at Episcopal Camps, we got real rain - for which the garden and I thank God - the Red Sox beat the Angels again AND

the on-line photo album of Episcopal Community Gardens was finally published!

http://www.episcopalchurch.org/79901_101277_ENG_HTM.htm

I had such a wonderful time doing this story, phoning and emailing with folks committed to community gardening all around the country. There are a couple more that I did not receive photos from, but with whom I am in touch. Several have blogs which I am going to post links to here.

They are all wonderful witnesses to that place where care for the earth, care for the poor, and building community among generations and cultures come together.

No comments: