Sunday, July 5, 2015

Episcopal Faith Food and Farm Network

What a good thing that this network is emerging! It was great to see Sarah Nolan and meet Nurya Love Parish in the network booth at the General Convention.
You can sign up on the web site www.faithfoodfarm.org
And there are resources available on Nurya's blog www.churchwork.com
All this has inspired me to revive this blog and update it more frequently.

And then I thought back to what gave rise to Just Gleanings and the posting of resources here: I tried to offer an on-line course through CALL at the Church Divinity School of the Pacific, and there were not enough takers for the course to go. Based on the interest people expressed to me in Salt Lake, I think it might be time to offer it again. I was particularly taken by the interest of seminarians and young presbyters. (It didn't hurt that I got a little affirmation from Katharine Jefferts Schori either, for my focus on food system work.)

So sign up for Episcopal FFFN and look for more frequent comments and resources here.

No comments: